The Christie CP4450-RGB pure laser digital cinema projector defines the premium movie-going experience. This compact DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality, operational lifetime, and onscreen brightness. The CP4450-RGB impresses audiences with incredibly colorful and detailed, true-to-life 4K images while benefiting from a platform designed to support the content and formats of the future.
Built on the Christie CineLife+ platform, the CP4450-RGB can display HFR movies in 4K at 120 frames per second. Audiences won’t see the motion blur typical of the giant screen experiences thanks to the CP-4450-RGB architecture and ultrafast processing. The artifact-free images (in both 2D and 3D) add to the already heightened sense of realism created with Christie RealLaser™ illumination.
The Christie CP-4450-RGB processes 1.06G pixels per second from its HDMI 2.0 and 4x 12GB SDI inputs, and the RealLaser™ light source can deliver over 50,000 hours of stable performance from its patented sealed optical path.
- 50,000+ hours high-performance laser light source
- Expansive color gamut and contrast ratios up to 6,000:1
- Ultra low maintenance filter, and sealed optics protects against dust ingress
- Excellent operational efficiency @ 10.5 lumens per watt
- High Frame Rate capable
- Motorized lens mount
- Lens, external storage, chiller, installation and training not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- Technology: 1.38″ Enhanced 4K 3-chip DMD DLP Cinema®
- Brightness: 55,000 lumens (with HB lens), 42,000 lumens with UHC lens
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160 (4K)
- Contrast Ratio: Up to 6000:1
- Color Gamut: >95% Rec 2020 coverage
- Power Input: 200-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Frame Rate: 4K 120fps, 2K 120fps, 4K 3D 60 fps
- Processing Electronics: 2x HDMI v2.0, 4K120 fps, 1G Ethernet, 4x 12GB SDI, 2x DisplayPort 1.2
- Christie CineLife+ Series-2 IMB compatible
- Fully motorized Intelligent Lens System (ILS™)
- HB and UHC Lens Options: 0.9:1 (HB), 1.13-1.66, 1.31-1.85, 1.45-2.17, 1.63-2.71, 1.95-3.26, 2.71-3.89
- Projector Head Dimensions (LxWxH): 61.1 x 28.0 x 22.0 inches (1551 x 711 x 560mm)
- Weight: 385 lbs (175 kg)
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone