The Christie® CP4325-RGB is a compact, pure laser, DCI-compliant projector that delivers a premium movie-going experience at the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
Wow your audiences with image performance at its finest! The CP4325-RGB sets a new benchmark for cinematic exhibition with 4K resolution, an expanded color gamut, and contrast ratios that far exceed the DCI specification.
With Christie RealLaser™ illumination, the CP4325-RGB light source will be stable for 30,000 hours before dropping to 80% original brightness. This is more than 8 years of virtually maintenance-free operation for a typical theater. RealLaser™ features an all-new patented sealed optical path for unmatched long-term stability and reliability. No other illumination technology compares.
Once reserved for large format theaters, RGB pure laser is now affordable and ready for prime time. Thanks to highly-efficient next-generation laser diodes, Christie engineered a truly affordable direct-coupled RGB pure laser projector. No need for bulky and noisy external chillers, expensive fiber-coupling, or concerns about space when retrofitting an existing booth.
- Long-lasting high-performance light source
- Expansive color gamut and contrast ratios up to 6,000:1
- Touch panel controller with streamlined user interface
- Simple playback, scheduling and management of cinema content
- Decrypts content for DCI playback
- Future-proof High Frame Rate capable
- Motorized lens mount
- Compact form factor
- Lens, lamp, external storage, installation and training not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- Max Screen Width: Up to 58 Feet
- Technology: Enhanced 4K 3-chip DMD DLP Cinema®
- Brightness: 23,000 Lumens
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160 (4k)
- Color Gamut: >90% Rec 2020 coverage
- Power Supply: Single phase 220V
- HFR capable
- HDMI v1.4a x2
- 3D sync connector
- Fully motorized intelligent lens system (ILS)
- Lens Options: 1.25-1.83:11, 1.45-2.05:11, 1.6-2.4:11, 1.8-3.0:11, 2.15-3.6:1, 3.0-4.3:1, 4.3-6.0:1 and 5.5-8.5:1
- Weight: 285 lbs (130 kg)
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone