The Christie® CP2308 is a full-featured, DCI-compliant projector that offers movie exhibitors an advanced yet affordable digital cinema option. The CP2308 displays incredibly realistic colors and gradients for an immersive experience audiences notice, utilizing Xenon illumination producing up to 9000 lumens.
Look to the CP2308 for a value-packed, compact DCP projector at a very low cost of ownership. Fully-compatible with third-party IMBs, the CP2308 gives customers flexibility and choice. Plus, with a built-in expansion card slot, this projector supports a variety of performance, control and connection add-ons for a flexible, future-proof solution.
The CP2308 is equipped with Christie Series 3 electronics, featuring a streamlined UX-inspired interface to simplify the playback, scheduling and management of cinema content. The built-in screen management system supports seamless content and booth management, playlist scheduling, monitoring and more. Projector setup is quick and easy with the auto-configure feature that automatically adjusts the projector’s settings for optimal playback when connecting different sources.
Engineered with the operator in mind, the CP2308 is the most user-friendly cinema projector available.
[Price is for USA Only]
- Low cost of ownership
- Touch panel controller with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Decrypts content for DCI playback
- Motorized lens mount
- 4 Xenon lamp options
- Quick, easy rear access to the lamp
- Washable/reusable filters
- Expansion card support
- Third-party IMB support
- GPIO/Health Connector with 4 opto-isolated GPI (inputs)
- Four relay driven GPO (outputs)
- Serial-over-Ethernet automation
- Lens, lamp, external storage, installation and training not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- Max Screen Width: Up to 35 Feet
- Technology: S2K 3-chip DMD DLP
- Brightness: 9,000 Lumens within DCI color space
- Resolution: 2048 x 1080 (2k)
- Colors: 35.2 trillion
- Power Supply: Single phase 220V
- HFR capable
- HDMI 1.4
- 3D ready
- Fully motorized intelligent lens system (ILS)
- Lens Options: 1.2-1.72, 1.33-2.1, 1.62-2.7 and 2.09-3.9
- Weight: 119 lbs. (53.75kg)
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone