With 23,000 lumens of laser-sharp output, the SP2K-25 is part of the Barco Series 4 next generation digital cinema portfolio. SP2K models bring native 2K resolution, full P3 color space, 2:000:1 contrast and enhanced uniformity to movie theaters.
This Barco DCI-compliant DCP laser projector is the way to move forward, with benefits to enhance moviegoer experience and peace of mind for exhibitors. Moreover, the SP2K-25 is compatible with either Barco lenses and selected 3rd party lenses. It is available with a touch display and/or a live streaming user interface.
Barco EcoPure™ manages power consumption at 11 lumens per watt, and in eco mode the Barco SP2K-25 consumes less than 3 watts! Remote wake up on LAN is possible for scheduled maintenance or ingest, and anyone can replace SP2K-25 filters thanks to the toolless cover and filter handling.
- DCI-Compliant digital cinema package (DCP) decryption
- Brilliant image from razor-sharp laser light source
- Lamp-related costs eliminated
- Integrated cooling design and patented sealed optical assembly
- 40,000-hour constant brightness at typical usage conditions
- Touch display and/or web-based user interface
- Lens, media server, pedestal, installation and training not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- Technology: 3x 0.98″ Digital MicroMirror Device™
- Brightness: 23,000 lumens (preliminary)
- Brightness Stability: 40,000 hours @ average usage conditions
- Contrast: 2,000:1
- Resolution: 2,048 x 1,080 (2K)
- Color Gamut: DCI P3 compliant
- Prime Lenses: 0.8-1.16, 1.09-1.40, 1.2-1.8, 1.4-2.05, 1.6-2.5, 1.95-3.2, 2.4-3.9
- 3D: Active glasses and polarization systems supported
- Power Consumption: 2.1kW (3W in Eco Mode)
- Power Requirements: Single or triple phase 200-240V 16A
- Dimensions (WxLxH) 27.95 x 42.13 x 21.54 inches | 710 x 1,070 x 547 mm
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kg)
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone