The SP2K-15 is a 14,000-lumen next-generation DCP laser projector from the Barco Series 4 family. SP2K models feature native 2K resolution, full DCI P3 color space, 2:000:1 contrast, and stable brightness for 40,000 hours
Compatible with an impressive range of prime lenses, the Barco SP2K-15 was created with market trends in exhibition technology in mind. Barco Active Image Management™ provides patented technology that guarantees sharp, consistent image quality over time. Moreover, SP2K series 4 projectors are compatible with the latest immersive audio standard.
With Barco EcoPure™, the SP2K-15 smartly manages its power consumption at 9.3 lumens per watt and less than 3 watts in eco mode! What’s more, content ingest is possible with remote wake up on LAN, and anyone can maintain SP2K-15 filters behind its toolless cover.
- DCI-compliant digital cinema package (DCP) decryption
- Brilliant image from razor-sharp laser light source
- Lamp-related costs eliminated
- Integrated cooling design and patented sealed optical assembly
- 40,000-hour constant brightness at typical usage conditions
- Touch display and/or web-based user interface
- Lens, media server, pedestal, installation and training not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- Technology: 3x 0.69″ u2K Digital MicroMirror Device™
- Brightness: 14,000 lumens
- Brightness Stability: 40,000 hours @ average usage conditions
- Contrast: 2,000:1 (typical), up to 3000:1 with HC lens
- Resolution: 2,048 x 1,080 (2K)
- Color Gamut: DCI P3 compliant
- Prime Lenses: 0.83-1.2, 1.2-1.7 , 1.34-1.9, 1.5-2.15 , 1.7-2.55 , 2.0-3.9 high-brightness and high-contrast lenses
- 3D: Active glasses and polarization systems supported
- Power Consumption: 1.5kW (3W in Eco Mode)
- Power Requirements: Single phase 200-240V 10A
- Dimensions including feet (WxLxH) 25.59 x 34.65 x 16.54 inches | 650 x 880 x 420 mm
- Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone